Ultimately, it's the people who make the difference. The health, safety and development of employees is paramount. Twilmij also feels a strong connection with the local community, both as an employer and a social partner. Together we are stronger.
- Process employees work with high-quality personal protective equipment; we ensure their proper use and apply strict safety procedures.
- Incidents and near-incidents are actively registered and evaluated. Targeted measures limit dust pollution (also in the final product) and noise, and keep industrial hygiene at a high level.
- Twilmij is known in the industry as one of the most dust-free companies. To substantiate this claim, all employees undergo a paramedical examination once every three years.
- A lot of emphasis is placed on the personal development of our employees, through training courses, coaching and team building, among others.
- Annual walk-in days and sponsorship of local associations and events ensure pleasant contact with local residents, local institutions, and authorities. In the course of 2017 Twilmij will become certified for the ISO 45001 standard:2016 (good employment practices) and 14001:2015 (environmental factors).